Saturday, November 28, 2009

~In My Mailbox~



Alright this is a good meme that I have come across while Blog Surfing:))
Since I have only recently started my book blog I haven't got many in the mail...but, I did recieve my first book for review this week and I'm excited to share it with my niece and nephews:)From the rules I read it's ok to post this anyday that is open for myself....well tonight seems to be the perfect time:)

The Snowman's Song (A Christmas Story) By:Tracy La Rue Hohn and Marilee Joy Mayfield


although it's not book related I gotta tell ya what I also recieved! ZARBEE'S Children's Cough Syrup....for review:) It's the right time of year for some good ol'cough syrup!
and bills of course.....they never stop coming:)
Happy Blogging and Hey Don't forget to check your mail!!

Stop on over at http://www.thestorysiren.com/2007/12/in-my-mailbox.html and post up with Mr.Linky and tell us what you recieved in the mail:)

No comments:

Post a Comment