Saturday, November 28, 2009

~All I Have to Give~



All I Have to Give is my 1st Book I choose to read in my 2009 Holiday Reading Challenge~ I have 4 more books to reach the limit....which I can go over if I get a chance which will probably happen since I'm reading like crazy:)and with me joining in on the Thankfully Reading Weekend is really helping me get this done:)

Author:Melody Carlson
Published:2008 By Revell
ISBN-13:97808007188 24

Anna and Micheal have tried for years to concieve a baby, After a heartbreaking miscarriage and the loss of her mother, Anna is ready to give up on the hope of motherhood. With Christmas right around the corner, she is willing to do what ever it takes to make this Christmas the best one ever. With the heartache and the health problems and the questioning of her marriage, there are some surprising miracles in store for the both of them. The Gift of Magic is working it's way into there lives and what each of them get for Christmas will change their lives forever and surprise everyone around:)

This book was a good choice of Christian Fiction that I choose. A quick read and the end was a very good ending.

Book 1 of my 5 for the Holiday Christmas Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment